Thursday, July 10, 2008

B-E A-G-G-R-E-S-S-I-V-E!!!!

So I hate taking pictures of sports. I've always thought that being a sports photographer would be such a cool job. I mean, sitting on the sidelines of a baseball field while history is being made!? It doesn't get much cooler than that. Apart from the fact that I felt SO cool while taking these pictures at the 2 games I went to, I've completely ruled out sports photography from my list of dream careers.
Anyway, I had more fun joining in with the Southern Maryland Blue Crabs' pep squad singing cheers than I did actually taking the pictures. Nonetheless, here's what I came up with. The girls were playing at a high school all-star game in Waldorf and the men were at the SOMD Blue Crabs game. Enjoy!



I call this one (below), "Behind the chain link fence"
I call this one, "Contemplations from the strike zone"


I call this one, "Melissa hates photographing moving things, so I'll be a cheater and take a picture of the only thing standing still at a sports game." I think it's kind of pretty though, don't you think?

No comments: