
Dear Saint Mary's County,
I am writing to express my sincere dissatisfaction with your continued decision to completely outlaw street lights.
Us poor "new-comers" to the county are not sure what to expect when driving down your beautiful country or community roads. Is it to prevent us from seeing the GIGANTIC deer play "Red-Rover, Red-Rover" across a road with the highest speed limit in the county?! Or perhaps you want to pride yourselves on having the most aware and alert drivers in the state... all with huge dents on the sides of their cars.
Alas, you can find deterring deer whistles in almost every checkout aisle in the grocery stores. But still no street lights to guide our way down the winding roads of such completely vacant farm land.
I digress.
Saint Mary's County, I am quite upset at you for this.
Sincerely,
Your bona fide "city-girl" resident
1 comment:
Hey Melissa, thanks for outing yourself on my blog, I appreciate it. I love having new readers pop in!
As far as editing programs, we use Adobe Bridge and of course Photoshop. I mostly stick with Bridge. We also shoot in RAW and not JPEG which allows for the most editing freedom. It takes a long time to find your editing niche. You really just have to play around or take a photoshop course on line or a local college if you are serious about getting better with photo editing. Hope that helps!
Post a Comment