Still high on the fact that we are going to have a little girl, the last month has flew by. Although not really... I'm now 18 weeks along (which I'm aware is a bit more than 4 months, but pregnancy calculations are weird) and the sickness/energy level was supposed to even out. Not for this Mama. For the most part, the sickness goes in waves. One minute I'll feel fine and could eat anything (except for chicken), and the next, all I can manage is a bowl of cereal.
As with last pregnancy, I am swearing off the scale. I'm determined not to over-do it in the indulgence department with food, however. Since hardly have the energy to get us all dressed in the morning, I'm usually ready for a nap with Camden by the afternoon...which means, exercise has taken a back-seat. Yes, my friends, poor habits. Fear not, because I am doing my best and Bobby is very supportive. I'm hoping that once wedding season is over and I have my life back, I will have a bit more energy to do more of the right things.
Confession over.
My tummy is definitely growing. The picture compared with last month's is a small difference, but I certainly feel it in my clothes! The uterus has moved a bit higher, so I'm not just lower-belly anymore. About on cue with Camden's pregnancy, at just about 18 weeks, I was able to feel the baby move for the first time!! This was my favorite part about being pregnant, and I'm so excited I get to experience it all over again! They are still very small flutters, felt mainly when resting or after a meal, but miraculous nonetheless.
Nothing much more to report in the prego department this month! Thank the Lord for my good health! I have so much to be thankful for.

3 comments:
Looking beautiful mama!
Melissa you look gorgeous! I'm so happy for you!
My sister (who has more than enough experience in this field) said her "morning" sickness was much, much worse with her girls. Hope you find some relief soon! If it's any consolation.... You look fantastic!
Post a Comment