In taking our weekly pictures, we go through the same routine: undress to the white onesie, lay the zig-zag sheet on the floor, lay down on the sheet, snap a few pictures, wrestle Henry (his monkey), etc. It's funny because after 49 weeks of the same routine, I laid the sheet on the floor, and Cam has immediately started to crawl onto the middle of it and sit down - like he knows just what to do! I guess I should give him some credit... he knows the drill by now. It's just funny to me that he knows it!
Anyway, not much to report this week except we're all getting ready for his big ONE year birthday party! Vintage baseball themed, of course, with a southern twist. I'm so thankful that my sweet friend/fellow photographer (and graphic designer of MB Photography's new branding - coming soon!), Krista Jones is coming to take pictures of the day. I can be a bit relaxed now, knowing that there will be some pictures with me in them!
My birthday was this week and I can remember just last year... 9 months pregnant and due in one week. Bobby helped me waddle to a nice dinner in some very tight maternity clothes. None of my shoes fit because my feet were so swollen. Needless to say, this birthday was much more comfortable as I got lots of hugs and snuggles from my little guy! 26 is a hard number for me... no longer in my "early 20's." It's looking to be a good year though :)
I got him Tiny TOMS in navy and red and they are the cutest things! They appear to be very comfortable, but who knows...
Whenever he's on the "big bed" he likes to stand up, so we always sing "No more monkey's jumping on the bed!" and shake our pointer finger.... he's catching on! Every time he stands up, he'll start shaking his finger!
Oh gosh, I love this boy.
Pointing to the fan...
Cruising!








No comments:
Post a Comment