Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cam in Black and White

Just spent the morning photographing my baby. He's moving everywhere, you know, so it's hard to catch him in one place! I've been experimenting with different Black and White treatments in post-processing to see what I like the best: sharp and contrast-y or soft and chocolate-y. I've also been experimenting with different camera settings to get a different result: crisp and sharp or blurry and dreamy. What kind of Black and White do you like the best?

I have to admit that this one is my favorite. It's a little bit dreamy and blurred, but he's in his own little world, so it kind of suits him. This also has some chocolate-y undertones rather than the stark black and white.

This one is crisp (instead of blurred like the one above), and also has the chocolate undertones.

Crisp and contrast-y Black and White.

I love his little smile! You can see some of his teeth here :)

Crisp and Chocolate-y.



Light and dreamy.

Goof-ball.


Mr. Whiny Pants with a mohawk. His hair is growing so much on top!


No comments: