Thursday, January 26, 2012

38 Weeks


Hey y'all! Camden and I have been enjoying our normal week at home... it's probably been the first normal few days since we've been back from our trip. I feel like Cam is growing by leaps and bounds and developing his little personality every day! This is such a fun age now that he's mobile and into things. Right now as I type away at our kitchen table, he's walking along the couch - one "Little People" in each hand - bouncing his legs to "Oh-Bla-Di" and giving me a huge smile!

My baby loves music. And now that he's figured out how to dance (and that I squeal with happiness every time he does it!), he loves to dance, too!

The weather has been fabulous this week - high 40's - mid 50's, so we've been taking walks up to the park to swing, up to the mail box, and today, we're going to crawl around in the grass and do some exploring. I am so fortunate that I get to spend my days at home with this little boy and not miss any of this. Thank you, Lord for blessing us with this sweet boy!

Here's a couple of his weekly pictures and a little video of him "shaking it" to the Veggie Tales opening song.

Camden will now crawl to stand up on my legs and "beg" to be picked up. I give in every time. How could anyone turn down those little eyes?! It's also commonly followed up with a "Mamamamamama." Seriously? This kid kills me.

Camden dancing.

No comments: