Here are his 9 month stats from the doctor:
Weight: 17 pounds, 11 oz. (10th percentile - doc wasn't concerned since he's still breastfeeding regularly and so active)
Length: 30 inches (98th percentile!)
Developmentally, he's doing a ton, and learning more every day.
- He's walking alone with his walker toys
- He crawls unassisted (but supervised, don't worry!) up the stairs
- He's nailed down the "pincher" reflex and can pick up Cheerios with his thumb and forefinger
- He's trying to communicate things like "All Done" or "Thank you" or "Please" via sign language (he's only done "All Done" from what we can tell)
- He mimics me and Bobby if we cough, laugh or make certain animal noises (most notably, Kitty meows)
He's FINALLY sleeping through the night again! I did the "cry it out" method 2 nights in a row and he put himself back to sleep those nights. The third night last week, he slept from 8:00pm - 6:00am! I think the thing that helped most was going from 3 naps a day down to 2. We have also dropped his "dream feed" right before I go to bed. Can I get an AMEN?! Sleep is GOOD!
Valentine's Day is right around the corner and he doesn't go back to the doctor until he's ONE YEAR OLD! I can't believe it. Is it normal to cry!? I've already started planning his birthday party.... baseball, anyone?!
Here's one from Tuesday... that red lipstick got ALL over Henry, Camden's favorite stuffed monkey. I use Henry as laughing material. It gets him every time! And a few more pictures from the week!
Buds.
Gotta love the self-timer.
We had a play date with Cameron (also nicknamed Cam!) the other day. They enjoyed stealing each others toys, drooling, chasing the cat, touching each others heads, pulling each others ears, and crawling over each other. Good times had by all! You can see they are sharing the rice shaker here.
You'd think he was on the side of Mt. Everest the way he's inching along the wall and gripping the vent!
Sorry for the quality on these next few...taken with my iPhone.
My Mom dancing/singing with Camden. He was completely mesmerized!
Captain Cheerio
Camden's bathroom got painted this week! This is just a little preview.
Trouble.
Rare moments when Camden falls asleep on my chest, but I cherish them. He won't do to much longer, I fear.
Yup. Sleeps like his Daddy.







No comments:
Post a Comment