Tuesday, May 31, 2011

4 Weeks!

Dear Baby,

Happy 4 Week Birthday! You've grown so much this week... you're already out of "newborn" clothes sizes and into 0-3 months! I cannot get over how tall you are.

You had a very busy week this week. We took our first road trip up to Baltimore and Severna Park! You did so well in the long car ride... you just slept the whole way. We had our first Slumber Party at Grandma and Grandpa Wise's house, then another one at Nana and Jido's! I think you were held the whole time we were there :)

You got to meet some of your cousins: Patience, Charity, Neilson, Benjamin and Andrew! You also got to meet 2 of your great grandparents: Mama's PopPop and Daddy's Grandmom. Oh, how they love you so! You also met lots of your Great Aunts and Uncles. So many people got to hold and cuddle you, I'm sure you loved every second of it.

Daddy and I found out that you do NOT like spicy food right now. It makes your poor, little tummy upset. This is sad for me, because I love anything spicy. That's ok. I'll teach you to love Wasabi one day soon.

You are sleeping so well through the night, only getting up twice to eat, then you go right back to bed! You sleep most of the day, but when you are awake, you are so happy and cheerful! You have the brightest eyes and already, you are such a good sport when Mama takes pictures of you. You love your black-and-white picture book, and you cannot stop staring at the ceiling fan in your bedroom!

Daddy and I love you more and more every day. We love cuddling with you, and we sometimes fight over who gets to hold you next! You are truly the light in our lives and we just love you so!

Happy Birthday, sweet darling!




2 comments:

S said...

Ah I love these photos!

Suzanne said...

The first pictures looks like he saying "I love you THIS MUCH"! So precious. Enjoy every second :)