We've managed to be home for at least a week now, and you're doing great! You are so alert when you're awake, and when you're sleeping, you are quite impossible to wake up!
This week, you had lots of visitors. You met Aunt Christina, Uncle AJ, Aunt Amanda and Uncle Nick. They were all so happy to meet you and hold you. We also did FaceTime on the iPhone with Uncle Bennett and your girl cousins in Raleigh! You like staring at Mama's iPhone cover... you like the black and white polka dots, I think.
My favorite part about this week was singing to you before bed. The songs I'm singing to you were songs that I used to sing when I was in high school chapel and in church. I hope you will learn to love them as much as I do. I plan to teach you some hymns this week that Grandma used to sing to me when I was a baby.
We had your 2-week check-up at the Doctors today! There were 3 other babies in the waiting room and you were the only one who didn't cry the whole 2 hours while we were waiting! The doctor inspected you over and over, and the only thing he had to say was that you looked perfect! You weighed 9 pounds, 10 ounces, which means you have grown 8 ounces since you were born. The doctor said it was normal, but I just think you like to eat :)
Daddy and I are growing to love you more and more every day. You are such a blessing to us and we pray every day for you to grow up healthy so you can play Short Stop for the Orioles.
Happy Birthday, Peanut!


3 comments:
Love love love the photos!!! Beautiful!
You need to change your information now! The little boy is here :)
Time flies by! How sweet he is.
Post a Comment