Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lazy Sundays

It's quiet in the house, and typically, it would only be me and Bobby relaxing on the couch after lunch. But this time, for the first time, it's the three of us relaxing on the couch. Oh, how our lives have changed in just 2 short weeks. They said it would happen, but I never thought the change would be quite so profound.

We are completely smitten with our little boy. Instead of jumping out of bed to start our day, we have to pry ourselves out of bed...away from staring at our sweet boys' face and little noises. Love so amazing.

It's these early days together that I am cherishing. The small moments that will linger in our minds forever. Here are some pictures from this week I thought I'd share. Enjoy!

Tiny!



Not too happy, Mama.


I love this child.


My boys.




Superman never sleeps?!


Sweet.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!! Keep those pictures coming!
xoxo Jess Sievers

Holly @ Everydays a Holly-Day said...

Congrats Melissa!

He's beautiful and you look so content. I agree with the above poster keep those pictures a comin'

Kalyn said...

this is simply too cute for words!!!

Aunt April! said...

Did you cut your hair?!? Can't wait to see you too!! Isn't it fun how small they are?!? I'm glad you are getting it all in pictures!! Hard to think about when they grow up!!

Yard Sale Mommy said...

He is so scrumptious. And so little in his bouncy seat. And I can't wait to hold him!