My favorite part about this week? Giving you a real bath in your bathtub and singing my favorite hymn to you, "My Faith Looks Up to Thee." I think you like it too, since you always look up at me with the widest eyes.
Despite what everyone said, you still have all the hair you were born with! I love it. Every time I give you a bath, it fluffs up like down feathers and sticks up a little in the back. Daddy calls it crazy hair, but I call it cute.
You are growing lots this week, we can already tell! You kick your legs a TON and don't like to go to sleep on your own. It's ok, we'll change that soon ;) You are such a good sport, because Mama took about 800 pictures of you today. I just couldn't help myself, you were just being so good!
Here's how the first part of his 3 week pictures went:



1 comment:
3 weeks already! Wow! Great photo.
Post a Comment