Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy {Belated} Anniversary!

Day One

...to US!

It has been two beautiful, romantic, humorous, adventurous, silly, relaxing, crazy years since that 30th day in June. Bobby and I celebrated the best way we know how - good food, good wine and lots of sun at the beach. We had fun rambling off the things we've spent the past two years doing: new apartment, lots of experimental meals, assigning chores, long walks and bike rides, car trips, more car trips up to Baltimore, new cameras, make-shift work shop on my kitchen counter, lazy dinners out, surprise lunches at work, dancing in the kitchen, cooking out, LOTS of baseball games, iPhones, decorating the Christmas tree, getting "snowed in," and BUYING A HOUSE!

Two Years

I can't wait to spend many more years with you, B. Thank you for encouraging me to document our lives through this blog to be able to look back one day when we're all old and wrinkly!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture of you two! Very old-fashioned and beachy! Happy Anniversary!!!

xoxoxo
Jess S.