Monday, March 23, 2009

Where in the World?

Ok, so I have a very good reason for not blogging lately. Trust me, it's a good reason.

Bobby and I bought a house on Sunday!!! We have been talking a whole other language over the past few days filled with cabinets, contracts, and colors, oh my! More details to follow, but for now... here's a little slice of our American Dream (minus the white picket fence) on now UN-available Lot #30!! House to be completed by Mid-August!

Lots of Love,

Home Skillett & Small Fry (a.k.a. The Barrick's)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and Bobby, Melissa! That's so exciting! Can't wait to hear more about your house!
xoxox - Jessica S.

Di said...

congrats! super exciting :) who's building it?!?! which community?!

The Barrick Times said...

Stanley Martin is the builder and the community is Wildewood here in California, MD! We JUST got a flyer for PCS homes in the mail today! I was like "I know them!!"

Di said...

Oh I haven't seen their homes in person, but I love the website/floor plans! CONGRATS!