I didn't make it...
My blogging marathon didn't even go more than four days. However, I give myself an "A" for effort, because my life isn't all that interesting. It's been cold and rainy and therefore, I haven't been able to get outside and take any pictures. I partially blame you, readers, as another reason I failed so miserably on my blogging marathon. When I needed your encouragement the most, were you there cheering me on? I don't think so.
I'm not really serious... I'm just making myself feel better for being a quitter.
So, since I have no new photos to show you, I will be starting "Random Photo Sunday" where I will be digging into the depths of my hard drive to find pictures that have no relation to anything, I just happen to like them. So here you go... what do you think? This picture was taken right outside of the Naval Academy in Annapolis, MD this past summer. It makes me want to sit in these chairs and eat an ice cream cone. Perhaps I'm just longing for warm weather.

I hope everyone has a great week!
My blogging marathon didn't even go more than four days. However, I give myself an "A" for effort, because my life isn't all that interesting. It's been cold and rainy and therefore, I haven't been able to get outside and take any pictures. I partially blame you, readers, as another reason I failed so miserably on my blogging marathon. When I needed your encouragement the most, were you there cheering me on? I don't think so.
I'm not really serious... I'm just making myself feel better for being a quitter.
So, since I have no new photos to show you, I will be starting "Random Photo Sunday" where I will be digging into the depths of my hard drive to find pictures that have no relation to anything, I just happen to like them. So here you go... what do you think? This picture was taken right outside of the Naval Academy in Annapolis, MD this past summer. It makes me want to sit in these chairs and eat an ice cream cone. Perhaps I'm just longing for warm weather.

I hope everyone has a great week!
2 comments:
I love your blog! You are an awesome photographer and story teller! Can you move over to Germany to be my personal photographer? You always seem to make your blogs so interesting. If only I was that creative and your stories always seem to make me giggle :)
So to the picture...I love it!
Jessica M.
Lol, you are so funny! Thank you for the compliment and I would totally move to Germany. I don't think Bobby would like it if I moved away! It was so fun seeing you the other weekend! Keep checking in... I have my new photo blog on the way :)
-MB
Post a Comment