To start off my lazy week, I received the most cherished of boxes brought to me by my favorite UPS man at work, Raul. Every time I see him, I hum the theme from "Phantom of the Opera" and wish I could sing like Christine (If you've never seen The Phantom, I highly suggest that you disregard my last comment). To what did my wandering eyes appear - but my brand spankin' new camera lens! I call him Mr. 300. This baby can catch Killian in all his glory from half way across our apartment. He can also catch Bobby making disapproving faces at me from the kitchen while I'm taking his picture. Oh how I love him.
The reason for Mr. 300? To take some SAWEET pictures that will hopefully boost my new business/hobby and continue to fill up our computer's hard drive! So post-Christmas, anticipate some pretty cool pictures taken with my new toy, a 75-300 mm telephoto lens!
No comments:
Post a Comment