Now I'm only a few days late in posting this one, but still...
Happy Birthday to my one and only big bro, Bennett! I brag to all my friends that my big brother lives in North Carolina. I think it's perhaps I'm a bit jealous that he gets to live in the South. Anyway, Bennett is the rock of our family. Being the only boy surrounded by four beautiful (if I say so myself) sisters, I cannot imagine what girlie madness he must have endured over the years, however, he keeps all of us close, despite his geographical distance to us. Not only has Bennett been surrounded by his sisters for the first part of his life, he's now surrounded by his wife and two gorgeous daughters. I have never seen a man so smitten by three women all at once. The love he gives to all of his family is quite rare and quite incredible. Being the youngest of our family, I always looked to Bennett as "my cool brother" (which, he is TOTALLY cool). Not much has changed in that department, I mean, take a look at those aviator sunglasses!
Anyway, Happy Birthday to you BOTH and I'm sorry I'm late in delivering. I am totally blessed to have such awesome brothers and sisters (and I know I'm going to get made fun of for how many times I've said "totally" tonight. You'd think I'm from Severna Park or something...)!
No comments:
Post a Comment