Saturday, December 6, 2008

Baby Face

If I haven't made it painfully clear before, let me say it again: I love babies. They are cute when they laugh, even more adorable when they cry, and just just plain hilarious to watch when they're all together. Today, I spent the day with 2 little babies and one very cute little boy. This was my first time taking formal pictures of so many people, but it was so much fun! The Adams/Sievers/Wathen families were so photogenic and they all make beautiful children with the biggest blue eyes I've ever seen. Anyway, here are just a few... you can find some more over on my Photo Blog! Enjoy! And thanks again, guys, for letting me spend the afternoon with ya'll!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Melissa! They are gorgeous! You truly captured some special moments! Thank you for being so patient with us today ... I know the kids (especially mine) can be a lot to take in all at once! :) But you were wonderful!!! Can't wait to see the rest!

xoxox
J.Sievers