I have a major announcement to make:
I am officially D-O-N-E with my bachelors!!!!!! I took my last exam last Saturday and wrote my LAST paper on Monday. I celebrated today by taking a 4 hour nap... mm, life is good. On the same note, as of this coming Tuesday, Bobby will ALSO be finished with school! My Mr. Smarty Pants husband will have finished his Master's degree. I am so proud!
Anyway, we've wasted no time getting ready for Christmas as it will be especially nice this year due to NO impending homework or papers... what a relief. So we picked up our Christmas tree on Tuesday and spent the evening listening to Christmas music, decorating the tree and overall just enjoying doing it all together. Here are some shots to get you in the Christmas mood (if you aren't already!):
Bobby setting up the tree:
My golden poinsettia's:
I am branching out and have put little birds on my tree. It's very "natural" looking (as natural as a fake bird can be) but I kind of like it! (Please mind my reflection in the ornament beside it)
And my favorite ornament of all time... a Starbucks Coffee cup!!!
Killian rather enjoyed himself as he was occupied with my new wine box that fits around him perfectly!
P.S. Is Christmas really only a week and a half away?!
No comments:
Post a Comment