This weekend, Bobby and I had the pleasure of having my brother, Bennett, and his family come to Cali and stay with us! We had some nice times as we toured all over the county and had some relaxation time as well. I took a ton of pictures as all 4 of them are so photogenic! Mary Claire and Elle are the cutest little girls and are turning into such precious little ladies.We headed over to Solomon's Island on Friday and walked down main street, got some ice cream, watched the ducks (and some jellyfish), and had some piggy-back rides. Friday was Jen's birthday, so we cooked out by the pool and ate a LOT.
Saturday was my Grandfather's 85th birthday party, so we drove up to S.P. for that (pictures to follow).Sunday, Bobby and I took the girls for a ride in Grace with the top down! It was a blast, and so funny to hear how much they miss my brother's Ruby (Jeep Rubicon).
Anyway, it was so nice to see them as they drove all the way up from Raleigh! Killian also enjoyed the company... he's been sleeping since they left on Sunday. The girls played with him ALL weekend and he is exhausted!! Here are some shots from the weekend!Bobby making Sloppy Bananas with Mary Claire.
.jpg)
Happy Birthday, Jen!
.jpg)
Bennett and the girls.
.jpg)
9 years, baby! They are so cute.
.jpg)
I love this picture! (Jen, Mary Claire and Elle)
.jpg)
I love this picture, too!
.jpg)
Looking for 4-Leaf clovers.
Playground at Solomon's... too cute!
2 comments:
Looks like you had a good time! the Pics look great!!
These are so good! I want to get some copies! Thank you Melissa for such a great time at your place. You are an outstanding hostess!
Post a Comment