Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New to the blog

This is Bobby, guest blogger, husband of your usual author. I can hear the groans...but lets take a hack at this thing and see how it goes. Its actually pretty strange sitting on this side of the Barrick Times. The editor in chief is in bed asleep. She's been recently asking me to support her in this blog and post occasionally...the idea honestly first hit me as less desirable then that time when I...well never mind. I digress.

Since this is my first blog entry, and MC has worked so diligently to maintain this blog to keep our family and friends who live far from somd connected with us...I'd like to dedicate this to the world's biggest Martha Stewart fan, my southern belle wanna-be, the beautiful and talented Mrs. MC Barrick.

This is one of my favorite pictures of my bride. Its been nearly 14 months that we've been married, and I still can't believe all of the effort she put in to pull off our wedding day. Her planning was meticulous and her design ideas made the day as memorable to me as my first glimpse of her at the end of the isle. Thank you honey for all that you did for us and our guests.

Next we have a rare glimpse of Melissa in her natural habitat:


Well, maybe not. Lets see...oh yes...the kitchen is where you can find MC making some of the most wonderful baked goods and baseball snacks that you've ever tasted. These poppers she's making are a favorite of the Crab Pot in section 7.


When not in the kitchen you can find Melissa skiing... she's the girl with the bright red cheeks to match her gloves.


Or she can be found at the beach...(but rarely in the ocean)...


Or at the ballpark...


But wherever she is, she can always be found with a happy heart and a big smile that brightens every room. She certainly has brightened my life. I love you, MC.

2 comments:

Andy & Candice Peterson said...

That's so sweet! The pics are beautiful! maybe not the forest one, hehe

Lauren said...

Man, Brendan could take a hint!