Friday, August 15, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-changes

What a difference only 4 years makes. It kind of makes me feel old... I'm too young for that.

Today, I met up with 4 wonderful girls who I used to be a nanny for in high school! I haven't seen any of them since I stopped working for them, so it was so fun to catch up and reminisce about old times. Meredith, Caitlin, Emily and Hannah are the sweetest, nicest, most beautiful girls ever. All of them are very different, but they all get along really well with each other. I had so much fun being their older sister (I felt like) more than their nanny.

We would cruise around Annapolis after making about 478392 stops at Rita's, they all played Field Hockey due to my influence (I like to think) and I could never, NEVER get Hannah to eat corn, steak, or even a PopTart. It was encouraging to see she now eats PopTarts! 2 of my babies are now in college!!! 1 of them has a cute, CUTE boyfriend... Oh, the drama!

Anyway, here we are 4 years ago after my high school graduation (along with my niece, Patience - the baby) without Hannah:


And here we are today, 4 years later.

No comments: