.jpg)
Happy FIRST Anniversary to my wonderful husband!!!
This time last year, we were toasting away the rest of our lives together. A year later, we'll be doing the same thing with one year down.
A year ago today, I made this promise to you:
I take you, Bobby, to be my husband, my best friend…my handsome compliment.
Before God and everybody here, I give you my love without reservation,
looking to Christ as my example.
Both now and in the future, I promise to cherish and respect you,
comfort and encourage you, laugh and cry with you.
I will be beside you in times of plenty and want,
health and sickness, and through failure and triumph.
I promise this as long as we both shall live.

.jpg)
1 comment:
Hey Melissa!
Congratulations to you and your hubby on your first year! How exciting! This blogging thing is totally fun. Feel free to stalk:)
Lauren
Post a Comment