Bobby: "What do you want from me this early in the morning? You put the phone next to my face on purpose, didn't you?"
Me: [In a very cheerful voice] "Morning!!! No, you just forgot to charge your phone last night. I have something for you to do today..."
Bobby: [No words, but I can tell his frustration in his silence]
Me: "I sent you a link of a bed that you can make me... today."
Bobby: [in an EXTREMELY sarcastic voice] "Is this before or after I'm bringing you lunch to work?"
Low and behold, I get home from work and Bobby is huddled in front of the computer, pencil-pushing the measurements to build me a new bed! Eight trips to Lowes later... Houston, we have a bed! ...but it's not finished yet, so you'll just have to wait. In the meantime, here is the bed we are trying to copy:

Oh, did I mention we're going to refinish our dresser to match? Here are some before pictures... I will post the "after's" once it's complete!


More to come!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment