Yes... this weekend was easy, besides the 8 hours I spent on a paper on Saturday. But we'll overlook that for the sake of enjoying the rest of the weekend!
On Saturday morning, Bobby and I set a record for sleeping in since our honeymoon - 11:34 a.m.!!! Not only did we sleep late, but we sat in our PJ's until about 1:00 p.m. MUCH NEEDED, let me tell you.
I often like to mark my weekends with some sort of productive thing that I've completed: hosting a party, cleaning the entire apartment, mastering some kind of recipe, etc. So this weekend, my project was new curtains! They are actually shower curtains (thanks Mom!) to which I placed grommets (thanks Mom B for finding them!) and ribbon in order to copy something I had seen in Restoration Hardware. How did I do??
*Also, Bobby would like me to note that he helped cut out the circles for the grommets and he also helped me put the grommets in place. He also hung the curtain rods for me - Thank you hubby!
2 comments:
CUTE! I like them! Do they go with your zebra rug and your red couch ok?! They look really professional! Good job!
No, they are in the guest room, so they go with the decor in there!
Post a Comment