Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Jen and April, this one's for you

So it must be something about the Wise family that makes us always want to match each other. We grew up with my mom making all of the Wise girls matching Easter outfits. My sister April and my sister-in-law Jen have carried this tradition on with their own children, which is so adorable. However, for some strange reason, my other sister Christina, and I like to continue this tradition for ourselves! Much to our excitement, April and Jen got Christina and I matching outfits for our birthdays - completely coordinating (Jen got the same outfit for herself!). Will we ever grow up? I guess not, because it's just so fun! And in the words someone who described Jen's little girls, we're "matchy-matchy!"

So Jen and April, although these are not the exact outfits you bought us, here we are being "matchy-matchy!" (And yes, we actually did go out like this together!)


Patience (right) and Charity (left) - April and Neil's girls.

Mary Claire (right) and Elle (left) - Bennett and Jen's girls.

No comments: