Earlier this spring, I hosted a yard sale. Instead of keeping the left over items (some of which had been put out for multiple yard sales without selling), I boxed them all up, and sent them off to a local thrift store which benefits mentally disabled citizens of the county (goes towards medical expenses, etc). I walked out of there with my tax receipt and a burden lifted from my shoulders. My "for sale" storage bin in the basement was finally empty.... until we found out we were pregnant again and wanted more closet space.
Last year, I held an online "yard" sale on this blog featuring several items of clothes, shoes and other accessories. While I do have some clothes to share with you, this sale is more "home" focused. Things around our house that have barely been used (Bobby tells me that I change my mind on things FAR too often), or hardly even touched. I hope that I may pass them on to you to love them like we never could. *Tear. Sniff. Sniff.* Just kidding. I'm ready to get rid of it and have some space back. Whose with me!?
Here we go. How it works: I'll list these items and they are first come, first served. If you claim an item and pay, I'll mark it as sold! Easy as pie. (Hmmm.... pie. These pregnancy hormones are not helping). If you have any questions about any of the items, feel free to leave a comment here, send me a message on Facebook, or shoot me an e-mail.
Ready, GO! ----UPDATED!
Item #1: Photoshop CreativeSuite 2 Premium Edition, $100 OBO - $75 NEW PRICE!
Again, this was my first version of Photoshop that helped get my business started! It comes with all of the original CD's and papers, and has been completely uninstalled from our other computer, ready to be installed in yours! CS2 is the full version of Photoshop, so great for someone looking to see if they like it. You are able to install those wonderful Photoshop Action Sets on this version as well.
Item #2: Antique Bronze Bookshelf Thing - $12 - $10 NEW PRICE!
Purchased new, again, thinking it would look awesome sitting on a bookshelf. But no bookshelf came, and there's none in sight. It looks really cool, and has a nice antique bronze finish. The "globe" part is slightly tilted to one side (on purpose).Loved these pillows from IKEA (technically called the "Stockholm" cushion) and immediate brought them home... only to realize that they didn't go with anything in my house! Silly. They sat on our couch (purely decorative) for about 6 months, then found their resting place in the linen closet for another 6 months. The covers have a velvet feel and look like the houndstooth pattern. They are huge!!! And look really awesome. I just washed them, so they are nice and clean :) They are white and black, in case you can't tell.
Item #4: Set of 2 Silver and Lucite Table Lamps - $40 for the pair - $35 NEW PRICE!
Love, love, love these lamps... they've done nothing but sit on our bedside tables and get dusted. I'm just ready for a change! They are both in great shape and work perfectly. For those of you wondering what lucite is... it's clear acrylic, which looks pretty awesome paired with the stainless that's on the rest of the lamps! They were purchased from Marshalls and will serve you well!
Moving onto other things from my closet....
Item #5: Steve Madden Black Patent Leather Platform T-Strap Heels, Size 8 - $15 - NEW PRICE $12.
Bought 'em new right before I had Camden (desperate to wear something that fit!). Wore them twice and have never worn them again! They are seriously, almost brand new. They have a bit of a platform (which actually makes them very comfortable), and I love the T-Strap look. Looks cute with tights, too!
Item #6: Aerosoles Gold Bow Peep-Toe Espadrille Shoes, Size 8.5 - $15 - NEW PRICE $12.
Bought these shoes right AFTER Camden was born because my feet were so swollen! Now they just don't fit. They are really adorable with the bow accent on the toe. I only wore them a couple of times, so they look and feel brand new. Great for spring, summer and fall! Please take them off my shelf so I don't cry when I look at them because they are so cute!
Item #7: Paper Source Ribbon in Silver Satin (36mm wide) Rolls - 4 ROLLS AVAILABLE - $4 Each Roll. - NEW PRICE $3
Brand new.
Item #8: Paper Source Presentation Envelopes in Silver (9x11.5''), Pack of 5, 8 PACKS AVAILABLE - $8 Each Pack (Retails for $17 each) - NEW PRICE $6/pack
Bought several packs for my old business branding. Didn't use the remaining and Paper Source would not take them back, even though they are still in stock! Frustrating. Anyway, they are great for presenting photographs, resumes, documents, etc. Like a giant envelope, but it's very sturdy.
Brand new. Great for mixed CD's (do people still make those?!), invitation holders, etc. Still in stock, but cannot return to store.
Item #10: Paper Source Ribbon Roll in Bluebell Satin (Light blue/Periwinkle) 6mm Wide, 3 ROLLS AVAILABLE - $2 Each Roll - NEW PRICE $1/roll.
Brand New.
That is all, my dear. I wish you happy shopping!














No comments:
Post a Comment