We've had a busy month... I wrapped up my last wedding for 2012, and the last wedding before Baby Sister arrives in March! I'm now swimming in thousands of pictures I've taken over the last several weeks...all of which need to be edited! Bobby is trying to finish up his capstone project to finish his Master's Degree. His weekends have been spent in the basement in front of a laptop. Oh, and Camden? He's been busy learning how to do this:
Oh Boy.
This month was fun-filled for our energetic, little boy indeed! He received his first hair cut right before Thanksgiving, clocked lots of hours playing with Jack-Jack, his closest cousin, switching from his crib into a "big boy" toddler bed, and learning how to jump off high surfaces.
I'm so thankful for him in so many ways, and every day he fills my heart with joy! But some days, I just need some patience, and a heart for swift discipline and teaching. This boy would shoot himself out of a cannon if he had one. Apart from jumping off of high surfaces (like his tricycle seat, steps, his bed, the toilet....), I made the mistake of showing him how to do a forward roll. Yes, my pregnant self is still able to do a summersault! Not easily, I might add. However, Camden thinks it's the greatest thing and insists I keep showing him. He still needs assistance (thankfully), but we have our nightly floor show for Daddy when he gets home from work. Mostly it ends in uncontrollable laughter and a bruised tailbone (all at my expense, of course), but gosh, I love to hear my boys laugh!
A lot like the little Christmas lights we'll be stringing around the house, our boy has been putting words together a lot more this month! "Meow ow-side....coooooldddd!" and "No toushhh 'bacuum,' no no" (no touch, vacuum) are among the most popular.
He still loves his Mickey Mouse, which we watch every morning at breakfast! He also loves Grandma's "nano" (piano), Nana's "how-sh" (house), and most importantly, "choco-lat."
After his 18 month check up, he weighed in at 24 pounds and 32 inches tall. Still very, very shy around Men and not too interested in Potty Training yet.
On Another Note:
We had a great Thanksgiving, full of family time and traveling! We spent the whole weekend up in Baltimore/Severna Park with both of our families. It was nice to see everyone and catch up. I feel like we've been so busy this summer and fall that we've hardly seen anyone! I'm thankful to be back at home and listening to my Christmas music once again :) Can you believe Christmas is less than a month away?!
Hope you all had a great Holiday and are now filled with the Christmas spirit!


















2 comments:
Love it! Liezell
Gorgeous family photos, Melissa! I hope you and your family have a blessed Christmas as well!
Post a Comment