Friday, August 24, 2012

SURPRISE!



...weeeeeee'reee PREGNANT!

While completely a surprise, Bobby, Camden and I are totally thrilled. Baby Barrick #2 is on the way!

Despite the rumors, we did not get pregnant in Paris. However, less than a week after arriving back home from our trip of a lifetime, I went in for my yearly exam. When the doctor entered the room, she was beaming with a big "Congratulations!!" Having simply no idea what she was referring to, she further explained that I was pregnant.

Uhh... excuse me?!

So here we are... morning (which is actually all-day) sickness and exhaustion in full swing (much worse than I remember being with Camden), Baby #2 is about 12 weeks along, making his or her arrival pegged for March 9, 2013!

Bobby is taking myself and our little monkey to the beach for a week, where we can spend some quality time together, digging our toes in the sand, playing in the waves, and really enjoying our last summer as a family of three.

Au revoir!

3 comments:

Kalyn said...

You're due on my dad's birthday!

Lindsay said...

how exicting!! congrats!

Esther said...

Wow! Congratulations!!