Where has the time gone?? My boy is suddenly almost 15 months old, and I'm so behind at posting his pictures I should be ashamed! This summer has turned out to be the busiest one yet... between running my business, taking care of our very busy toddler, going on vacation, among other things, we have just been on the move constantly. We have yet to have one weekend at home with no plans since this winter. We are certainly enjoying every second though. This is SUCH a fun age and Bobby and I are so enjoying being able to watch Camden grow.
We were in Paris for his 14 month birthday, so the pictures were taken a week later. Although he may not look too different, his development has really spiked over the last month, I feel like. He's saying many more words, communicating much more effectively, expressing opinions and feelings AND, he's able to point to each body part if you ask him where it is! (We are very proud, can you tell?!) He's just so much fun, and seems to really enjoy us all being together.
Thanks to both sets of grandparents (Wise's and Barrick's) for watching Camden while we were away. I know he really liked spending time with each of you!
Little explorer.
Love these tired brown eyes :)




No comments:
Post a Comment