Thursday, December 8, 2011

We'ere In Trouble Now!

Bobby was watching Camden last night while I went to some meetings. While I was gone, I think he figured out just how quick Camden is aaannnddd.... his new "tricks."

Before he put Camden to bed, they were playing around on the floor. Bobby said he turned his back for a minute and found the baby doing this:


Once Bobby recorded him doing that, he went to e-mail it to his parents on his phone. When he put the phone down, he looked back at the baby doing this:


It looks like he's "planking," no?! Baby planking. On the stairs. If you don't know what planking is, you need to watch THIS (watch the full episode if you have time, it's hilarious). Either way, this means one thing: let the baby training begin! Ugh, I didn't think I'd have to start this early. 7 months old. Really!?

So bed time comes around and Bobby put Camden down - awake - like we normally do. He usually makes a few noises, complains a little, then passes out. However, last night Bobby said he heard giggles...then crying...then giggles...then more crying. He went up to check on Camden and this is what he walked in to:


Time to move the crib mattress down, I think!!!


2 comments:

Our family said...

Yes move the crib! Carson flipped himself out of his crib at 6 months. I had no idea he could stand up at that point. He was fine of course but I was traumatized!

Suzanne said...

Definitely time to move it! Do yourself a favor and just put it as low as it goes so you don't have to redo the whole assembly in another 2 months :)