BOY! Baby Barrick is a boy!
*Note to self: Look less awkward in action pictures. Thank you.*
We had our 19 week sonogram at the hospital on Friday that revealed everything is healthy and normal with our sweet boy! He weighs about 8 ounces and is about 6 1/2 inches long. We ate lunch right before the sonogram, so he was moving around a lot at first. Then the food coma kicked in, and he started yawning and then fell asleep. It's quite amazing to see this living thing moving around inside my belly!
I've been able to feel our little peanut moving around consistently in the last week, which has been such a strange feeling, but good to know that he's moving around. Despite my ill-fitting yellow top in the pictures, I feel like my belly has popped out a little bit in the last week!
For the record, we have picked out our boys name, but aren't revealing it until Baby Barrick is born. Sooorrrrryyyy!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We sure have a lot to be thankful for.
...and now, off to Black Friday shopping (online) and to register for Baby Barrick at a baby superstore. I'm dragging Bobby along, so it should be interesting!
Happy Thanksgiving!






2 comments:
Melisaa,
I recently stumbled upon your Barrick Times blog after crooning over your photography website after my close friend had you do some photos for her engagement, wedding and family. You have been so blessed recently from what I can and it couldn't have happen to a sweeter person! Congrats!
Boys FTW :) Congrats!
Post a Comment