Despite the typical holiday rush about this time of year, Southern Maryland received a blessing the weekend before Christmas which slowed everyone down. I honestly can't remember a time in December that we got this much snow. Bobby and I slept in late, drank our morning coffee together in front of the TV, then bundled up to brave the outdoors. We shoveled the driveway to get the Jeep out (and by "we," I mean Bobby) and drove to Panera for lunch! On the way home, Bobby wanted to shake the dust off his 4-wheel drive, so we took the Wrangler up to a local school parking lot and proceeded to "4-Wheel" around the lot. It lasted for a good 10 minutes until I got scared and made him take me back home.
The snow lasted all week and we even had a White Christmas, the first one I can remember.
The week before, we spend cooking and cleaning. I made sure to take some time out to remember the beautiful things about Christmas - to forever engrave them in my memory. This is our first Christmas in our new home and what a beautiful one it was.
Since I'm behind in blogging about our life here in Southern Maryland, here are some pictures from the week leading up to Christmas!
We got 18 inches all said-and-done! This is before we got 6 more inches!

Mmm...our home!

Bobby throwing a snowball. About 10.5 seconds after it hit me, I ran inside crying. (Just kidding)



No comments:
Post a Comment