Here are the top 10 reasons why I hate it when Bobby leaves me to go on travel:
10. There's no one to make me coffee in the morning...besides Starbucks.
9. Our electricity goes up those weeks due to all the lights being on during the night.
8. Killian follows me around the house like a lost sheep.
7. I have to sleep with a heating pad.
6. I have to keep a fan on over night to make up for the snoring I've been getting used to.
5. There's no drill sargent to get me out of bed in the morning. Self-motivation, baby.
4. I'm forced to clean up my own messes (i.e. dishes)
3. I have to drive the Jeep to work and literally launch myself to get into the car.
2. Recycling comes tomorrow and there's no way I can lift the bin by myself.
1. Killian thinks he's boss without Bobby here.
The "#1" item on my list brings me to my first point. Killian hates me.
I try to avert his hatred by feeding him EVERY DAY of his life, but it continues and is only enhanced when Bobby is away.
I came home singing Christmas songs and in order to get Killian out from under my feet for two seconds, I offered him a treat.
"How can I possibly pry that treat out of her hands..."
Meanwhile, I'm whistling to myself, trying to catch Killian sitting still... "Deck the halls with boughs of holly..."
Then Killian chimes in: "FA LA LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA." Just kidding.



10. There's no one to make me coffee in the morning...besides Starbucks.
9. Our electricity goes up those weeks due to all the lights being on during the night.
8. Killian follows me around the house like a lost sheep.
7. I have to sleep with a heating pad.
6. I have to keep a fan on over night to make up for the snoring I've been getting used to.
5. There's no drill sargent to get me out of bed in the morning. Self-motivation, baby.
4. I'm forced to clean up my own messes (i.e. dishes)
3. I have to drive the Jeep to work and literally launch myself to get into the car.
2. Recycling comes tomorrow and there's no way I can lift the bin by myself.
1. Killian thinks he's boss without Bobby here.
The "#1" item on my list brings me to my first point. Killian hates me.
I try to avert his hatred by feeding him EVERY DAY of his life, but it continues and is only enhanced when Bobby is away.
I came home singing Christmas songs and in order to get Killian out from under my feet for two seconds, I offered him a treat.
"How can I possibly pry that treat out of her hands..."
Meanwhile, I'm whistling to myself, trying to catch Killian sitting still... "Deck the halls with boughs of holly..."
Then Killian chimes in: "FA LA LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA." Just kidding.

It's just you and me, Boss. About .346 seconds after this, Killian proceeded to jump face-level and snatch the treat out of my hand.

And then I moved on to photographing inanimate objects...like Christmas trees and ornaments. (Please note my reflection in the ornament.)

In other news, I am about 90% finished with my Christmas shopping. And now I pose a question for you: how does one inconspicuously gift-wrap a large broom?

No comments:
Post a Comment