There are a few things that happened this week:
- We had our first over-night guest.
- We filled out garage with WOOD instead of cars.
- We've missed the trash collection every day last week.
- I used these three gardening tools in one day. All by myself.
- I bought an outfit specifically to do yard work.
- We experienced torrential amounts of rain in one weekend. The weekend Bobby was supposed to start the deck. The arrows are where the deck will go.
- We've started a terrarium in our egress window including a variety of spiders, toads, frogs, and...mice. (No worries, they can't get into the house). Survival of the fittest is playing out. More pictures to come.
- Killian has permanently parked himself next to the window to watch the show.
- Killian has learned how to open our front door. When we're not home. Then proceed to run outside. Ahem... did I mention he's an indoor cat? I have yet to catch the little turkey in action, but I'm determined to get a video of it.
That's all. We're short on pictures this week, but I promise more by the end of the weekend. Don't hold me to that though.
Amen.
P.S. I've started listening to Christmas music.



No comments:
Post a Comment