Wednesday, October 28, 2009

There Are No Words




Funny thing...cause this whole blogging thing? It's all about words.

So anyway, since I'm being summoned to join my husband downstairs to watch the World Series Baseball game (something about CiCi's and a bath?? I don't know), I will leave you with some updated pictures on the house. Please note, that they are super boring because we haven't done a thing but unpack and put stuff away. I still trip over boxes every morning. And suitcases. And shoes. And Killian...

And now, for the pictures:

Here's where I keep myself busy editing. Yikes! The table shakes when I write. No worries... our poor card table will be replaced with a shiny, new desk from my favorite furniture store this weekend! Please don't laugh.




The view from my bedroom window! The colors are beautiful!




Yay! Now we HAVE to do laundry! My washer and dryer sing to me when the load is done. Does that make laundry more enjoyable? Who knows.




I think Killian has used this bath tub more than we have. He's here every morning while we get ready for work.




When did I start getting excited about kitchen fixtures? Our new faucet, isn't she beautiful? The other one was kinda ugly, so that's going in the basement along with a big 'ol utility tub. That's down in the basement. Please don't ask me to take pictures of it. There are spiders down there.




Really, my kitchen isn't this bright. OR-GAN-I-ZATION! Kitchen stuff is put away. I have enough baking supplies to put Martha Stewart to shame.




Killian is GLUED to this door (that is, whenever he's not in our bathroom). The window is only about 3 feet off the ground, so he can see squirrels and other vermin spritz across our backyard. It tempts my poor baby.




When we closed, our Realtor lady brought us this beautiful blue bag from Tiffany's. It even smells fabulous. Oh, how I love this color. Inside was a crystal serving bowl.




Bobby wasted no time in hanging this sign in his special parking space in the garage. I parked there the other day and he gave me a ticket. I had to pay him back in cookies.




Please locate my kitty in the bottom right corner of the window. Don't make fun of me for having Killian in most of these pictures. He's our baby and I love him...even though he may not love me back so much. Here he is at yet another window. And the only form of decoration I've put up so far is my doormat. Thank you, Super Target.



Well, voila! There you have it... maybe I can stop drowning in photo editing from being "out of the office" with my photography last week and actually start decorating! More to come, uh...later.

Happy weekend!!! Oh yea, it's Halloween??

No comments: