Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Let there be LIGHT!
Short update today because *palm to the forehead* I forgot to bring my camera.
DOH!
Not to worry. That's why we have iPhones! Actually, we have iPhones because we're yuppies. Yup. That's why.
Huh?
ANYWAY, the electricity was turned on in our house today!!! Thank goodness for that Benjamin Franklin guy, huh? All of our lights work and so does our Sump Pump. Which is great, because we currently have frogs inhabiting our (un-finished) basement due to some water that's been trapped down there.
Hasta La Vista, baby. I mean, frogs. (Forgive me, Terminator 2 was just on TV).
Along with electrical current, our appliances were also delivered today! Now we can store bread in our oven, pie in our microwave, wine in our dishwasher...'cause, you know, we cook a lot.
House is scheduled to be FINISHED next week! Closing date is still unknown.
Crazy Realtors and their secrets.
In other news, I have a smashing picture of myself getting eaten by a wave from last weekend. It's actually surprising that I did not come home with a mouth full of sand. I'll blog all about that party of fun later.
Is it Friday yet?
Sincerely,
Your friendly electricity consumer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I used to know a Melissa that loved to cook. What happened?? You better do it now while you actually have time to do it!! The house is looking great!
Haha, I was kidding about the pie in the microwave! I still cook :) I even made shrimp quesadillas last night!
The house is precious! Can't wait for the house warming party! :)
Love ya - Jess S.
Post a Comment