Please accept my sincere apologies for the deplorable image quality, although it's not too bad considering it was taken with my iphone.
My camera-baby doesn't like to go on bike rides with me, so I take my trusty iPhone-baby instead.
Well, I don't think this bull-dozer will quite fit in our garage. For now, it's just camping out in our front yard. You can't tell from the picture, but there is about a 20 foot hole in the ground in front of the porch.
Qu'est-ce que c'est?! Sacrebleu! (Name that movie).
They are digging the hole to install the pipes which will connect the Barrick Abode to the county water system. Thank goodness... Once the hole is filled, they will finish grading, put our driveway in and also the stairs to the front porch. Landscaping won't be complete until a few days before we close on the house.
More pictures from the inside of the house are coming shortly! Not too many more things to complete before the house is done!
*Note to readers: Someone turns O-L-D tomorrow. I'll give you a hint: It's not me!*

No comments:
Post a Comment