Granted, I have hardly any idea how to use all the new settings (manual exposure settings - I can take pictures of fireworks!) on my new Canon Rebel, but I look forward to spending all 4 hours in the car to Ocean City tomorrow figuring them out. So far, here's what this baby can do:
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Snappy!!
...yes that's me, and to be quite frank, I think Bobby's a little annoyed with having a camera in his face all evening. So I got a new camera to support the requirements of a photojournalism class I will be taking this summer as an elective for school. They had some odd requirements which many of the cute, little ones did not meet, so I was "forced" to get one that did meet those requirements! And yes, I even got it a cute little case to sit in when it's not being used...and no, it's not pink!
Granted, I have hardly any idea how to use all the new settings (manual exposure settings - I can take pictures of fireworks!) on my new Canon Rebel, but I look forward to spending all 4 hours in the car to Ocean City tomorrow figuring them out. So far, here's what this baby can do:


Granted, I have hardly any idea how to use all the new settings (manual exposure settings - I can take pictures of fireworks!) on my new Canon Rebel, but I look forward to spending all 4 hours in the car to Ocean City tomorrow figuring them out. So far, here's what this baby can do:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment