Monday, March 17, 2008

Variety Hour with B-to the-O-to the-B


So neither Bobby nor myself are Irish, however, everyone is Irish on St. Patties day! For those of you who don't know, Bobby and I drive to and from work together every day and today, my husband woke up singing all the Irish songs and blessings and jigs he could think of. So in the spirit of St. Patrick and with Green Mudslides in hand, I thought I'd share some of the more humorous ones with you!

Bobby Jig #1:
Here's to the wine we love to drink and the food we love to eat
and to our wives and sweethearts and may they never meet.
Here's Champagne for our real friends and real pain for our sham friends
and when this journey finally ends, may all of us find peace.

Bobby's song #2:
Here to all the women that I've loved and all the one's I've kissed.
As for regrets I have just one, that's all the one's I've missed.
While women's faults are many, us men have only 2:
every single thing we say and everything we do!


No comments: