Friday, August 16, 2013

Penelope at Five Months

Is it really five months already?? I don't think I can handle this. She's my baby. By itty bitty baby with perfect skin and who sleeps like a dream.

This girl amazes me more and more every day. She is just such a good baby. I thought I had it good with Camden. But this girl. This girl. I tell everyone I see just how thankful I am that she is an easy baby. She is happy when she's awake (except sometimes in the evening - I think she's trying to get some teeth to break through), she goes to sleep as soon as she's put down, and can usually pacify herself with that blessed thumb if needed. She travels in the car, happily singing along the way (I call her my "Little Lark"). She smiles with even the slightest glance in her direction, and she LOVES watching her big brother.

She's rolling over like a champ now and pushing up on her arms. In the last few days, she's gotten extremely wiggly...like Camden was. Daddy says she's gonna be a mover like her brother! She is able to sit up briefly unassisted, but not consistently. She has the most amazing manual dexterity... she can grab at things and use her pinchers to grab smallish objects in her reach. And my favorite thing, she's discovered her feet and can't get enough!

Here's our sweet girl at Five Months Old. Can't believe it.







No comments: