Anyway, I was absolutely elated to be able to decorate a little girl's room. Despite my love for frilly and very girlish things, I wanted her nursery to be a little more understated and not so "in your face." Delicate, sweet, pretty. Overwhelmed by what I was finding in Pinterest, I just decided to procure things as I saw them and eventually, my eyes migrated to a specific color or "feel" and I was happy on how it came along.
I love how it came together and it fits sweet Penelope perfectly. Her room has the best light in the whole house, so I think she really enjoys spending time in there! What a good baby she is, and I'm so happy to be able to share these pictures with you!
Sources:
Paint: Benjamin Moore "Pewter"
Mobile: Etsy: The Butter Flying
Watercolor Bible Verse: Etsy Custom: Ashlee Profit
Watercolor Painting: My Grandmother's: Betty A. Wise
Clock and large mirror: Marshalls
Vintage Dress and Gold Ballet Slippers: Family Heirloom
White Frames: Ikea
Animal Figurines: Target
White Vase: Ikea
Flowers: Home Goods
Crib: Walmart
Chair: Regency Furniture
Gold Floor Pouf: Overstock
White Fluffy Rug: Ikea
Pink Wrought Iron Children's Chair: Vintage/Mine as a child
Changing Table: Vintage
Drapes: Restoration Hardware Baby & Child
Newborn Photography in frames: Melissa Farr Photography & Melissa Barrick Photography
Photography by Melissa Barrick of MB Photography, LLC

















1 comment:
Hi Melissa,
Your nursery is so cute, I'm so glad to see my rain cloud mobile featured in a so beautiful nursery.
Congrats for the amazing photos!
Just a little mistake about my brand name it's not as you wrote"Le Petit Papillion" but The Butter Flying.
Thank you for the change,It's really helpfull for me.
Kind regards,
Sylvie
The Butter Flying © 2008/2013
Handmade design for kids
www.thebutterflying.com
Post a Comment