Thursday, December 9, 2010

21 Weeks

Ok, I feel like I've really grown this week, but I say that every week... and I seriously feel like an elephant. Why do I feel so much bigger than I look!? I've had to retire a few of my regular SHIRTS this week. They aren't quite long enough anymore to cover my burgeoning belly. Sigh...

In other news, Baby Boy has been kicking like CRAZY. Tuesday at work, he kicked almost all day long! I probably got nothing done since I sat there like a crazy person staring at my stomach. Oh well. No new improvements since last week.

Thanks MOM for my early Christmas gift... a shipment of maternity clothes from Gap! I bought some new, extra comfortable shirts (shown here in purple. I have the same one in gray that I've been wearing, and I also got it in brown), a cute sweater, and a black wrap dress which will grow with me for the next few months!

We have our next Doctor's appointment tomorrow morning, so we find out the updates from our sonogram and all the measurements that were taken. Pray for good news!

That's all for now! Busy weekend ahead... how many Christmas parties are you attending this year?


No comments: