Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Please, Please, Please

Can someone please buy me this scarf? It's only $375, but it's HERMES. In celebration of the new store opening in Chicago, this fabulous scarf was designed in Paris.

Ah, Paris. Can someone please fly me out to Paris? Ok, thanks...

But seriously. I want to frame this scarf and hang it on a wall in my family room. It has all the colors in our color pallette that we've been using and I love that it resembles "Where's Waldo" but in a much more stylish way. I know that only my sister, April (who lived in Paris and is probably the only one who knows what Hermes is), will appreciate this, but still. I love.

2 comments:

Andy & Candice Peterson said...

Melissa! That's not asking for much!!

Caroline T. said...

I'm way late on this-- but obviously we all want Heremes! Is there a way you could take a picture of it and have it blown up and then put in a frame. I know it's not the real thing and could be considered a "knock-off" but it might come out close to the real thing and you could DIY for way less!!