Thursday, January 28, 2010

Something Blue

It's official. We're grown ups. We have a house and now we have a bedroom set! As our first major furniture purchase for our house, we're very pleased. This post is mainly for my Mom because she asked to see everything :) Mom - the furniture is cherry colored, not black. I was having issues with the lighting! Now, what to paint the bedroom??








In other news, I have become completely smitten with Etsy! I bought a bunch of these beautiful 1947 Ball Mason Jars from a local farm. I think they are just divine! Some of them are chipped or the glass has bubbles in it. The imperfection in the glass makes me feel good for some reason. Sadly, no zinc lids came with them (as they were originally made to). If you have never been to Etsy, check them out if you are looking for anything obscure, vintage, or handmade. Chances are, Etsy will have something!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your bedroom set! It looks great! - Jessica M.

Kalyn said...

ok... one: that last picture of your bed looks like it should be in pottery barn - gorgeous... and two: where on etsy did you find those mason jars?! they would be PERFECT for my centerpieces!