But you know what? There's only about 10% left to finish! The stairs should take one more weekend, weather permitting.
For those of your hassling me for not putting up pictures of the deck sooner, you can just relax now. I stayed inside all day fiddling with my new mixer and opened the door to take pictures only when necessary so that I could update you with the progress.
Now if you'll excuse me, I need to attend to Bobby's windburned cheeks and frostbitten fingers :( Just kidding...
But seriously... here you go!
This was last weekend. This part has been finished since Christmas Eve.

Our backyard has been a construction site for a while now. Our poor sod.

This was at about 1:00pm.

The railings! Each post will have a little "cap" to keep them warm at night.

From inside the house. This was at about 3:00pm.

It's finished!!! (Except for the stairs). He wrapped up around 5:00pm.

In other news, we just took down our Christmas tree today. The needles. They're everywhere.
1 comment:
Time for the Dyson!
Post a Comment