Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Penelope: Week by Week

When people told me how busy I'd be with two kids under two...

...they weren't joking.

I'm thankful for nap time in our afternoons. Somehow I've managed to get both kids fed and down for a nap at the same time, so I get at least an hour or two of solitude to get things done. With the start of wedding season approaching quickly, that nap time will become even more precious! My laundry may not be cleaned, folded OR put away when it needs to, the floors may not be vacuumed every week, and I may not have eaten lunch in the past couple days, but the kids diapers are changed, I'm showered, and there's usually some form of dinner on the table when Bobby gets home from work.

It's that time when I need to take weekly pictures of my new baby. Once Camden turned a year old, I went from taking his weekly picture to taking it once a month. Babies change SO much even daily, that I feel the need to get pictures of them at least every week. It's a bit challenging, especially since my "free" time is limited, BUT, I'm so thankful I have those subtle changes documented with my first baby.

Since I hadn't come up with a "plan" of what I would do for Penelope's weekly pictures, I already missed week 2. Mama/Photographer fail. So, here are weeks 1 and 3. Plain and simple.



No comments: