One year later, a new baby is on the way. You will still be my baby, just in a different way. Oh, darling, how you make my heart sing with joy each time I hear your small voice sing me a song or talk to your Daddy. One year later, you are not just walking, but RUNNING from place to place as you discover. How much you learn in one day will always amaze me.
One year ago, I never imagined how much my life could have changed. Wife - still, yes - will I always be to my beloved Bobby. Mama - still, yes - to my darling boy Camden. Almost Mama to TWO children. The Lord has blessed me greatly with so many people to love. How could my heart possibly grow to fit another?
One year ago, I never anticipated waiting. Waiting for this new life to come. How much I love that both my babies will be born in the Spring - reminder of the new life we have in Lord Jesus! While uncomfortable, tired and impatient in this season of my life, I will wait on the Lord.
I wait for the Lord, my soul waits,
and in His word I do hope.
My soul waits for the Lord.
More than those who wait for the morning -
Yes, more than those who watch for the morning.
O Israel, hope in the Lord;
for with the Lord there is mercy,
and with Him there is abundant redemption.
Psalm 130: 1-7 NKJV
There is beauty, hope and strength in His praises. I shall dwell on those good things until our new, sweet darling arrives.

No comments:
Post a Comment