Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Three Wise Girls

I was a "Wise" once. I still am, I suppose...but not legally.

Now, there are three Wise girls. You know what the best part is? They're all southern. Bobby and I drove down to NC this weekend for some business and on our way back, we stopped in to meet my newest niece, Charlotte Grace. She is the sweetest, most calm baby I've ever met with the most delicious cheeks you ever did see! She's just learning how to smile and "coo," but she did a lot of practicing with her Aunt Buhlissa. Charlotte marks #10 total on the niece and nephew count for Bobby and me. I can't wait to watch this girl grow up!



The older two: Mary Claire (left) and Ellie (right). I think it's become a tradition that whenever MC, E and I get together, I french braid their hair. Just a little something that Aunt April passed down...

No comments: