Tuesday, May 12, 2009

From Columbia, With Love

Killian has a new, special treat.

Although its origins do not hail from Columbia (yes, the country, not the mall), it's effects... well, are kinda like the drugs (NOT that I know). Pure intoxicating...for cats, that is.

This "special treat" has pretty blue/purple flowers and some pretty outstanding bokeh. Killian doesn't much care about the bokeh. He just likes to nibble and smell.

When I brought home this "special treat," the pathetic feline sat out on our porch for about an hour with his head completely engulfed by this...treat.

What is it, you ask? Cat Mint (a.k.a. Cat Nip). Although it might as well be pure cocaine for sweet Killian. He's been in a much better mood lately.

Isn't it pretty? (Please ignore the spider web hanging from the top. I couldn't do anything about it. You don't think I would actually TOUCH the spider web to remove it, do you?! Good, because I thought you were crazy for a second.)

In other news, Bobby and I were up in Ellicott City this past weekend celebrating Mother's Day with Bobby's family. Many -a- dates were spent here. I just love this old town.


Last little tid-bit before I leave you... Our house is scheduled to START on May 18th!!!!!!!

That is all. Over and out.

No comments: