I feel like dancing...Bobby and I took the top down on the Wrangler for the first time this season! It was so nice (and rather chilly) to feel the wind (i.e. gale-force winds) blow through my hair (and my not-warm-enough fleece jacket)! Oh, but it was a fun 2-hour ride up and back to Baltimore. Since everything is blooming, I soaked it all up, remembering how wonderful a season this is. Everything is coming back to life - rather reminiscent of the purpose of Easter. My mother-in-law always has the prettiest garden, so I took full advantage of everything in bloom!


On the home front, literally, we've picked out our kitchen and other options that will be built with the house! We finalize everything on Tuesday and then all the permits-schmermits can be submitted to the county and they can begin the building! Lots have been asking what the house will look like... NOTE: This is NOT our house, but here's a picture of the same model (ours mirrors this, although the front is a little different), just across the street from where our house will be! I will be posting updates once, you know, they start actually building.
LASTLY, there are some SUPER cute pictures over on my Photography Blog of my nephew, Ben (more to come). Have I mentioned he's SUPER cute? Not convinced? See for yourself.
See?? Told ya.

3 comments:
How did Killian catch a bird?? HA! YEA for your new house!! Beautiful!
He's a jumper, that cat!
Congrats on the new house! That pic with your cat is classic!
Post a Comment